My Opinion: After I bought this, I tried it in SoCal for spear fishing and lobstering at 56-degree F at night. It did work as promised. It saves air, prolong flight range, fight currents while still having fun with the new Yamaha 275L underwater sea scooter!
The Yamaha 275L DPV boasts of a variable tri-stage speed control with 3-speed selection and packs thrust for a speed of up to 3.3mph and run time of up to 2 hours.
Yamaha 275L Seascooter Review
The Yamaha sea scooter 275 is a durable, strong and quick machine that comes with a custom 12v sealed lead-acid battery. It is rated to 130ft (40m) the 275L will cruise at speeds up to 3.3mph (5.3km/h).
The 275L is a true workhorse designed for people that dive frequently and depend on their equipment.
ALSO SEE: Yamaha RDS200 SeaScooter Review
- Run up to 2 hours with normal use
- Superior flood prevention system
- Automatic buoyancy adjustment system (designed for saltwater use)
- Powered by a Sealed Lead Acid Battery (Occasional battery maintenance required)
- Product size: 12.6″ x 12.6″ x 28″ / 320 x 320 x 710 (mm)
- Weight only 32 lb / 14.5 kg including battery
- Rated to 130ft / 40m
- Speed up to 3.3 MPH / 5.3 KM/H
- 3-level rotational speed control
ALSO SEE: Yamaha RDS250 SeaScooter Review
What’s in the box?
- Yamaha 275Li Seascooter
- Instruction Manual
- LI-ION Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Charger