The Yamaha 350Li seascooter review focuses on all that you need to know about this underwater machine.
Yamaha 350Li SeaScooter Review
The Yamaha 350Li is a complete featured Seascooter that allows you move in water at top speed up to 6km/h (3.7mph).
Once underwater with it, you can easily shift between 3 rotational speeds as you save your energy for more bottom time.
It’s automatic buoyance system is designed for salt water, and it lets you concentrate on the scenery and not on your equipment.
- Run up to 75 min with normal use
- Rated to 130ft / 40m
- Powered by high performance replaceable Lithium Ion battery. (Upgradeable 500W battery available)
- Automatic buoyancy adjustment
- Weight only 19 lb / 8.6 kg including battery
- Product size: 12.6” x 11.8” x 24” / 319 x 300 x 610 (mm)
- Speed up to 3.7 MPH / 6 KM/H
- 3-level rotational speed control
- Battery level indicator
- Superior flood prevention system
ALSO SEE: Top Sea Scooter for Pools
- You can explore the water bodies better with this full-featured 3-speed Seascooter.’
- It comes with automatic-buoyance system that is uniquely designed for saltwater helping you explore coral reefs and other aquatic environments
- The run time can reach up to 75 minutes. It lets you reach awesome dive spots faster and spend more time navigating the depths.
- Motorized airblade design lets you focus on the scenery and use less energy while diving
- Built-in camera assembly enables your mountable camera to sit at the front of the action for great shots while cruising around
It strains to have power once you go beyond 46 feet.