The flagship Yamaha Seascooter 500Li underwater scooter boasts of some of the best speed and power in the world. It is designed for both recreational and professional divers.
This simple yet powerful seascooter with 500 watts of power glides through water body at speeds of up to 4.35mph (7km/h). Divers can spend more bottom time in the water by exerting less energy.
- Motorized Underwater Scooter
- Waterproof to 130′ Deep
- Hits Speeds up to 4.35 mph
- 3-Level Rotational Speed Control
- Works with GoPro HERO 3, 3+, 4 , or 5
- Rated for Ages 14 and up
- Run time up to 90 min with normal use
- Superior flood prevention system
- Runs on Replaceable Li-Ion Battery
- Up to 90 Minutes of Battery Life
- Battery Level Indicator
- Built-In GoPro Camera Mount
- Automatic buoyancy adjustment system.
- Powered by high performance replaceable Lithium Ion battery
- Weight only 21 lb / 9.5 kg including battery
- Product size: 12.6” x 11.8” x 24” / 319 x 300 x 610 (mm)
Yamaha Seascooter 500Li Review
The Yamaha 500 Li is light and weighs only 9.5 kg and features a neautral buoyancy system, the agile diving scooter from Yamaha lets you experience new feelings underwater.
With this in your hands, diving and underwater exploration is easier. You enjoy longer, yet better expeditions underwater.
The Yamaha diving scooter 500 Li can reach water depths of up to 40 meters. Its battery is eco-friendly too and a full charge can power you for up to 90 minutes.
ALSO SEE: Best Sea Scooter for Snorkeling
It charges for only 7 hours. The 500 Li spots a battery level indicator so that the diver can with ease estimate the running time. Divers can spend more time underwater by using less energy and focusing on the interesting things underwater.
Aside all of these, the new Yamaha 500 Li scooter has a GoPro mount for action-packed underwater shots and ballast weights! You can bring home very special holiday videos and share your underwater experiences with everyone.
The build of the 500Li is far superior to what I have seen so far.
Lets you pick between three speed settings
Light yet compact
Design is sleek
A button to press to propel you forward
Warranty lasts for only a period of 6 months
Some users complained that the buoyancy weights feel like they will fall out at any moment.